- Clay tiles are the most common type of tile roofing material made from baked clay. They are durable and can last for up to 100 years. They come in various colors, including terracotta, brown, and red.
- Concrete tiles: These are made from a mixture of cement and sand and often are designed to resemble other roofing materials, such as wood shakes or slate. Concrete tiles are durable and can last for up to 50 years.
- Slate tiles: These are made from natural slate and are among the most expensive roofing materials. They are very durable and can last for up to 100 years. They are often used in high-end homes or historical buildings.
- Metal tiles: These are made from various metals, including aluminum, copper, and steel. They are lightweight, durable, and resemble other roofing materials. Metal tiles can last for up to 50 years.
- Composite tiles: These are made from a mixture of materials, such as plastic and rubber. They are lightweight, durable, and resemble other roofing materials. Composite tiles can last for up to 50 years.
Each type of tile roof has its benefits and drawbacks, and the choice of which type to use will depend on factors such as cost, style, and climate. Therefore, consulting with a roofing professional is essential to determine which type of tile roof is right for your specific needs.
We have offices located in Naples, Pensacola, Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Rockledge, Sebring, Tampa, Covington or Houma. We are a local, preferred contractor looking to provide our local communities with high-quality roofing repair and replacement services. We provide both commercial and residential services as well as solar roofing solutions. If you would like to schedule a free evaluation with a roofing expert or speak to our customer service team, give us a call or send us a message online.